Friday, November 5, 2010

WELCOME

Hello friends,
You are all welcome. I hope we will have a great year together.
I design this blog page in order to create discussions, share our ideas, and to practice vocabulary etc. As this is Reading&Writing course you will be reading the materials published by me and also writing comments for the questions and discussions.
During the term I can make some of the announcements via this blog page, so please check here frequently.

I wish you all a good and successful year!

Emel ŞENTUNA

3 comments:

  1. Hi teacher,
    I want to say thank you soo much because you made sacrifices for us creating this blog.It couldn't be all teachers done.I think you are one of the unique teachers in Turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are completely right, but not only creating thispage but also her communicate with the students are make her rare teacher and she have done it too perfectly.
    Thanks teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you :) You flattered me. It is really nice to hear these words.

    ReplyDelete