Saturday, January 31, 2009

DREADFUL FIRE 28/01/2009

The Fire was the most horrifying event I kept in my mind since my childhood.It was a pretty March night, with dark sky but there was unendurable heavy rain.My sister and I were at home.My parents visited my uncle.While we were playing cards ,we were drinking something.It was very enjoyable.My sister and I wanted to drink tea, so my sister put some water on the cooker.Our curtain was near the cooker.My sister opened the window because the kitchen was stifling.There was a harsh storm outside.Curtain blowed about towards the cooker.We go to sit in the livingroom.We were watching tv.We had been slepless the day before yesterday.We had watched a lot of films, so we dozed on the sofa.We forgot tea. We woke up with disgusting scent.We couldn’t breath clearly,we were coughing constantly.We ran the kitchenThe fire was expanding as if it would cover everwhere.It was becoming bigger and bigger.First, we shocked and we couldn’t anything.Then, we tried to put out it by carrying water with small buckets.Everywhere was covered with stifling smoke.My neighbour came , and she said that she phoned the fire-fighter.After that, we phoned my parents, and they came.Fire fighter put out the terrible fire.Our some furnitures were burned.There was ashes everywhere ,and a disgusting,incredible scent. After the dreadful fiıre, we sat and talked about the event.We realized that curtain catched fire from the cooker.I and my sister deposed the police.We were exhausted.We felt as if we would guilty.I never forget this dreadful event.This fire taught me:”People always must be attentive.”


Written by: Duygu YILMAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment