Thursday, January 29, 2009

AN ECCENTRİC DAY

It was a sweltering July evening with a restful air and hundreds of stars were shining overhead like a brilliant.It was stifling at home.I opened the windows and suddenly ı felt the fresh air coming from outside.I took a deep breath.There was nothing to do at home.I was so bored.It was the most stressful day of my life that the result of the university exam would be explained the other day.
In the morning ı woke up so early.I could sleep no more than 3 hours.My hands were trembling continuously and ı was so frantic that ı was talking sharply with everyone.I couldn't have breakfast because there was nothing about it that was attractive.I felt as if ı couldn't pass and in fact ı had no expectation.The time was 09.30.It wasn't passing.Each 5 minutes felt me like 5 years.At home nobody was talking with each other that it was a painful silence.Then ı noticed that my phone was ringing.My brother was calling me.He said that ı couldn't pass and ''you must study harder this year more than last year!!!''I was about to cry then he began to laughed and said ''ı'm kidding:)''This time ı began to cry because of happiness..
After ı learned the result,that day became the cornerstone of my life.I was so happy.I shared this news with my family.They were happy,too.I will never forget that day because it is a tedious and wondrous day day for me!!!
Written by: NURAY GÜRLEROL

No comments:

Post a Comment