Wednesday, February 11, 2009

CHILDHOOD MEMORIES

It was one of Bozüyük's usual windy and silent winter nights.there was a bit different disturbing atmosphere in a small dormitory established onfeet of a tiny mountain.Dorm's corridors were a bit cold like a corpse.Before half an hour,dinner ceramony was overand all guys had a rest in their rooms.They were waiting for etude time.Some guys were listening an heavy song , another guys were talking angrily with their close friends.The day could be usual for guys who wouldn't know the tension which would happen later.I was having a rest on my bed by drinking my special cocktail.I wasn't happy in the dorm.The wallsseemed me like a ghost waiting for capturing my spirit.It was so unlovely that I could go home by running even under theseweather conditions.I exited from the room to walk in corridor for a while.

Noise came from the ground floor.But I ignored it and went upstairs to play ping pong.After half an hour, during an excited matchthe door was opened.My friend,Yasin said “ The school manager was looking for you.”He seemed a bit confused.He hardly walked along the corridorWhen I came in , a high tension atmosphere was waiting for me.Manager shouted at me by saying " open your wardrobe " .Un fortunately I forgot my keys at home.Secretly I took one of my friend's key and opened it.He searched it to find some bad things to beat me up.But he wasn't succeed in.He was highly drunk.He leaned forward and realized a suitcase on the corner of the room.He said that it wasn't the place of that suitcase.As soon as Alper openedmouth to answer,He suffered from a slap.After five seconds,he threw up the shoes to another friend.Finally he exited from our room and passed next room.Violation continued in the next room.Before I came , he had tried to open my wardrobe.When he couldn't open,He asked Yasin who was this wardrobe’s owner.Yasin said he was in upground.He slapped Yasin and said to call me.Our manager who we all were having high respect for him turned into a monster at that night.

Because it was our first month in dorm.,we were shocked.We all decided to leave dorm but family pressure blocked us from leaving.This event has been one of the most dramatical events in my childhood.

Written by: Selim Kapancı

No comments:

Post a Comment