Friday, February 6, 2009

UNFORGETABLE NIGHT

It was a weird april night,everthing was abnormal.I woke up to go school.There was wiilingness,but ı had to go.When ı went to school ı realized that something awful would be lived.One of my intimate friends whom ı hadn’t spoken for a long time told me that’’ I am sorry for everthing ,ı apologise you.’’It was really astonishing because we argued and both of us especially he was so determined to not make peace,but we did.After school time,although he insisted on me staying school yard,ı went home..I did so because the wheather was too cold in spite of being spring season..I was unawere of the danger how ı could ı know that there was only 10 hours to earthquake which was last 17 seconds and made me lost my best friend.ıt was the most dreadful time ı have ever had.

It was hard to sleep because of the sound of wind.I bounced from bed with the noisy of brick which fell down to root and made unbeareble sound.Suddenly ı realized that the bed was shaking.there was no one except me in the room.I tried to walk but ı couldn’t.I fell,screamed ‘’ mother mother’’ she didn’t do anything because she had already fainted.Also my father head was bleeding.With the help of our neighbour we were removed from home.The time was 3:45, the eartquake started at 3.27 and lasted 17 seconds.With the initial light of morning,we realized the covering of dust cloud,there was also callopsed buildings both of them made hard to breath.When my mother came round she said to us to go my aunt home.She was living high building which was also close to my friend’s home.We went there to look my aunt but when we arrived ı shocked,petrified.the building which my friend was living callopsed,7 floor apartment became as if 1 floor.I cried,yelled,shouted.I felt myself as if ı were in hell.I was afraid but words didnt mean anything.The view which ı faced made me depressed.There was no differences between me and corpse for days.We waited only to come to know what was happen to him and aproximately a few days later we learnt that he died.

Thank to this event, ı learnt there there was nothing significant than human.If human exist,he can do whatever he want.Life is someting that make you learn everything is ephemeral except death..I lived that 17 seconds it finished, passed but my friend didnt turn back again so live what you want at time,dont miss even one minute of life.

Written by: Merve Caf

No comments:

Post a Comment