Friday, February 6, 2009

SCHOLL'S BALL

It was an exciting monday morning.I woke up early and I was very excited.That day was very special for me because it was our school's ball.At first,my best friend and I went to hairdresser.After my hair was made,it seemed very elegant.During making-up,we noticed that our hair and make-up were in harmony.Finally,we were ready for the excellent night.

That night started with a pleasant meal.While we were eating our delicious meal,our teachers made speeches and then cap ceremony was made.It was time to dance.Everybody waited for music so when music played,everybody stood up and started to dance.All of us seemed very enthusiastic.I was very sure that nobody wanted to finish this brillant night.It lasted until 3.00 a.m. and all of us were still very eager for dancing but unfortunately the night finished.

I finally came home with my best friends.We talked about the night and interesting events and then slept.That night was unforgettable for each of us.

Written by: Berna ÖZKAN

No comments:

Post a Comment