Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Turning Point

It was 2008 and June.I was in very complicated emotions.I was unhappy,hopeless and disappointed.My exams were dreadfully.I was thinking that I have worse upshot at my exam than at previous year.Due to the fact that I stayed for university exams once more for nothing.However,there wasn't anything to do anymore.We would just wait.The first geat day came and I learned my upshot after this stressful,nervous,inquisitive expectation.The days which more stressful and with difficult searches began with a bit chagrin.The decision was crucial for me which I would make.It was turning point of my life.Consequently,I finished my preference list and delivered it,and again nervous,anxious,stressful,hopeless expectation.Yes,hopeless,because I want to be an English Language Teacher by study in Anadolu University,but unfortunately I hadn't enough point.The day before results announcment,I couldn't sleep.When I thought about this,I fell asleep.Although I slept considerably late,I woke up early with curiousity,opened my computer instantly,joined the web site.I was impatience.There was still 45 minutes,and 30 minutes,and 20 minutes,and 10...When there was still ten minutes,I enter my identification number and page opened.I said ''No!It's impossible.It must be joke.There is still ten minutes..It can't open!'' Whereas the page was in front of me.It was written Eskişehir Anadolu University,English Language Teacher.I couldn't believe it.I screamed willy-nilly and ran to the other room for inform my parents.They were scared,there were bewildered look in their faces.I stood aghast,I was shiviring and smiling,but at the same time I was crying.I understood what the tear of happiness mean at that time.I was utterly still for a moment and suddenly I regained consciousness.The thing has happened which I yearned in my life.My dreams came true.It wasn't only the most unforgettable,proudest day of my life,but also my family's undoubtfully.

Written by: Sinem Kale

No comments:

Post a Comment